Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pictures of our Property




Aaron and I just signed a contract to buy this property if everything goes well!! We will close on May 12, 2006 and it will be OURS! We feel SOO blessed. Here are a few pictures of our property. Last Sunday we took our family to show them this place we've fallen in love with. We took a picnic and ate on the spot where one day our house will hopefully be. Then we hiked to the waterfall and the creeks. The dog in the creek is Kari's dog, Duke. He loved the water!

4 comments:

Jana said...

You started a blog! Yay! So, if you have time to do this, why haven't you had time to hang out with me lately? Hmmm?? :-)

keadams8 said...

Well, that's because I do it at work when I shouldn't be doing it. If you would come pull up a chair and sit next to me at work then I would talk to you. It might annoy my co-workers, but then at least you could have ALL the time you wanted.... oh and p.s. have you ever been to my house? 'cuz I only live 4.5 minutes from you. I know, I know... You don't like my driveway. We'll have a date soon!!

Jana said...

You are never AT your house! And yes, I despise your driveway. There are always at least five cars in it and no way to get out of it and the only place to park is in the lake. So I guess I'll see you at work tomorrow! I'll tell my boss I'm sick.

Unknown said...

My name is Kimberly Adams and my husband is named Aaron too. Too funny. Way weird too. Just thought I'd share this tid bit with you and yours. Live long and prosper.